Posted by Osprey Packs, Inc on 04/18/2019
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Management - Product -Brand
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Osprey Packs seeks experienced, product-focused, outdoor or travel professional to join our Product team in Cortez, Colorado! If you love adventure, great gear, and have a passion for the outdoors, you're in good company at Osprey.
The Product Manager-Travel (PM-T) is responsible for driving the travel category’s planning and product creation process from concept through commercialization. The PM-T assists the Sr. Director of Product in identifying opportunities and creating business strategy plans that address the company’s strategic goals. The PM-T are charged with ownership of the assigned marketplace, execution of business plans, sales and margin accountability, calendar adherence, interdepartmental communication and cross-functional leadership. The PM-T owns relevant information on consumers, competitors and trends. The PM-T analyzes and understands the performance of their product assortment on a global basis. The PM-T plans and brings to market product lines that build long-term strength for the company. The PM-T acts as an essential linkage between sales, marketing, finance, demand planning, design and development to ensure successful collaboration in launching seasonal product lines and achieving strategic long-term growth goals.
Osprey Purpose & Core Values: We relentlessly innovate to ease your journey and inspire adventure
- INNOVATION: We have no patience for those who say "impossible"
- INTEGRITY: We choose candor, humility and honesty. The path we seek always points positive
- QUALITY: Our promise is built on a bedrock of quality. We believe loyalty is continuously earned and we stand behind what we do
- RESPECT: Our community is open and inclusive to all. Our differences fuel our strengths
- STEWARDSHIP: We have a duty of care for the people, places, and things we touch; we are steadfast in our resolve to leave our world better than we found it.
Among many perks of joining our team you will receive paid volunteer and outings opportunities, a generous discount on gear, commute incentives, Monday morning breakfast/munchies, travel gear check-out & pack demo program, gear closet loaner program (tents, sleeping pads, etc.) and rec center passes. We believe in family and celebrating our successes together through holiday events, summer picnics, ping pong tournaments, in-house concerts, powder days, and more!
In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Employer paid medical, dental and life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options such as vision, short-term-disability, etc.
- Health Savings Accounts with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) participation after 90 days
- Paid time off starting at 14 days in a 12-month period
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
We love life. We want you to explore the opportunity to join our team.
Visit www.osprey.com/careers for complete position description and application instructions.