Field Marketing Representative
Posted by Field Scout on 04/30/2019
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Contract
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Whether your passion is camping, hiking, summiting mountains, Field Scout is looking for FMRs who can speak from experience and represent a brand that?s deeply rooted in the outdoors lifestyle. As the FMR, you will hit the road for a city-by-city national tour and participate in multiple high-trafc events. In addition to meeting potential customers and telling the brand story, you will also be responsible for setting up and breaking down all equipment.
Along with a generous salary, all travel expenses ? including airfare and accommodations ? will be covered and a food allowance provided.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
- Love for travel, meeting new people and making new connections
- Highly organized, motivated and willing to work long hours (up to 7 days a week)
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work as a team player
- Passionate about the outdoors and committed to internalizing brand messaging
- Have a valid driver?s license and driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier for inclusion on our coverage
- ?1-3 years of field marketing
- Able to lif up to 50 lbs
- Ability to visually identify staging elements? compliance with client branding standards
- Ability to perform duties in a wide variation of temperatures ? Able to perform repetitious movements
- Able to climb a ladder and stairs, walk, lif, stoop
- Able to use hand tools
- Have manual dexterity
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Able to accurately execute basic arithmetic including percentages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A LITTLE ABOUT FIELD SCOUT
Based out of Hood River, OR, we are guides, builders and storytellers who craf consumer experiences in the field. We work with brands of hearty spirit whose products host a genuine sense of purpose in our lives. We provide field marketing vision and strategy, specialize in brand roadshows and tours supported by product and lifestyle field reps, build brand partnerships and collaborations, and create engaging environments.
Interested? Awesome. To apply, please submit resume and photo with a cover letter that addresses the following questions:
- Why are you interested in being an FMR?
- Describe your best adventure, the high point and the low
- Do you have any experience with a promotional tour? If so, what was your role?
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Field Scout
Based out of Hood River& Portland, OR, we are guides, builders and storytellers who craft consumer
experiences in the field. We work with brands
of hearty spirit whose products host a genuine sense of purpose in our lives. We provide field marketing vision and strategy, specialize in brand roadshows and tours supported by product
and lifestyle field reps, build brand partnerships and collaborations, and create engaging environments.