Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Snow
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, Events, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, TravelandTourism
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Hourly
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
The evo Store Repair Shop Lead is responsible for assisting the store leadership team with managing operations of the bike, ski and snowboard repair shop, while helping develop employees to achieve high levels of customer service and positive sales results. The Repair Shop Lead will train and manage other shop technicians, set goals, handle ordering of shop supplies, maintain the work flow of all shop work. All Store Leads assist in upholding the physical representation of the evo brand experience on a store level, while contributing to store sales, and helping execute store operations.
- Operate with humility and a “cooler than no one” approach towards customer service
- Deliver consistent and quality workmanship, while working quickly and efficiently
- Work directly with the store leadership team to over deliver on customer experience, and service shop presentation
- Communicate and distribute daily work load to service shop team. Set challenging yet achievable daily goals with each service shop technician
- Develop strong communication with the service team through celebrating wins and utilizing coaching opportunities
- Have courage enough to provide feedback to teams when applicable to improve performance
- Identify shifts in daily business and allocate resources appropriately
- Proactively work to improve shop work flow and processes
- Identify/ take action on customer facing and operational challenges
evo is an equal opportunity employer. We believe the participation of individuals of diverse ages, races, religions, cultures, abilities and personalities will add to personal development and organizational success. All employees and potential employees will be recruited, selected, trained, and promoted without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, marital or military status, age, national origin, color, the presence of any mental, physical, or sensory disability, genetic information, gender identity, political ideology , or any other basis prohibited by law.
- 2 to 3 years of repair shop and/ or specialty retail experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of leadership skills and practices.
- Proven ability to increase sales and identify ways to drive sales metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team, set goals, and incorporating appropriate feedback from others.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, ability to maintain open and positive relationships with employees, customers and other outside contacts.
- Demonstrated understanding of the evo brand and a passion for the activities.
- Excellent customer service and ability to build loyalty and credibility with customers.