Marketing/Public Relation Coordinator
Posted by Rinehart Targets on 10/18/2019
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Design - Graphic, Marketing & Digital Marketing, Public Relations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Rinehart Targets Seeks Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator
Janesville, WI. - Rinehart Targets, a privately held archery target manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated individual to coordinate their internal and external marketing efforts. The successful candidate will be well rounded, self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
Rinehart Targets provides a positive family oriented work environment. This newly developed position will be responsible for working with the Marketing team to develop, plan, execute and report back on the marketing strategies and campaigns for both Rinehart Targets and the R100.
The Successful Candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help to develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies;
- Organize, create and manage marketing collateral;
- Collaborating with internal and external staff to provide images and design support;
- Manage all social media content;
- Manage monthly e-newsletters;
- Attend various events to provide marketing & public relations support;
- Creating and help manage merchandise designs and inventory;
- Handling VIP, Industry Partners, R100, IBO, sales reps and Prostaff orders;
- Creation and updating of web pages;
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equal to in one of the following: Marketing, Public Relations, Web or Graphic design;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Graphic and web design;
- Photography and photo editing;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Detail Oriented with excellent organizations skills;
- Knowledge of the outdoors industry.
The Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President.
About the Rinehart:
Since 1999 Rinehart Targets has been manufacturing “The Best Archery Targets in the World” at their Janesville Wisconsin facility. A combination of quality, durability and unique design make the products one of a kind. Rinehart has continued to expand their product family to include hunting decoys as well as OEM products for the roping and hunting communities.