Posted by Highway Two, LLC on 11/18/2019
Industry Sector: Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive, Management - Brand, Management - Sales, Retail - Sales, Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Retail
City: Remote Position-MUST live within NY territory
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Position Title: Territory Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
Department: Outside Sales
Highway Two Territory Manager is responsible for selling H2 portfolio of products within an assigned geographic territory, focusing on a mix of IBD customers. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, able to build strong relationships and lead sales calls with the inside sales rep, sales manager or Director of Sales. The Territory Manager is comfortable analyzing sales data, presenting and demonstrating current assortment of tools and recommending products to meet customer’s needs while delivering long and short term sales goals.
Management and growth of existing territory accounts for all Highway Two brands
Prospecting and onboarding of new accounts
Communication link between inside sales rep and accounts; forecasting, planning, feedback and insight
Working collaboratively with brand managers and inside sales rep
Extensive product knowledge and industry intelligence
Conduct in the field training sessions to retail associates and consumers
Extensive travel including account visits, trade shows, events and sales meetings
Other essential duties as assigned based on changing sales needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with an emphasis in sales, marketing or business management.
- Must be able to meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Have great communication skills
- Work well independently
- Be detail oriented and well organized
- Live within territory range
- Current valid driver’s licenses and clean driving record required.
- Have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- 3 years minimum retail, inside or outside sales
- Hold existing account relationships
- Retail and wholesale knowledge of the bicycle industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet sales deadlines
Able to extrapolate weekly sales numbers and identify retail trends.
Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint or Mac equivalent.
Have a passion for the Bicycle Industry
Who we are:
Highway Two is the North American distributor of premium bicycle component and accessory brands Continental, fi’zi:k, Selle Royal, Brooks, crankbrothers, 100%, Knog and Abus Security. Formed as a partnership between Continental Tire of Germany and Selle Royal Group of Italy, Highway Two distributes these eight authentic cycling brands to over 5,000 independent bicycle dealers in the United States and Canada. Come along for the ride!
Highway Two offers competitive benefits which include:
- Major medical, dental, vision, 401k match & FSA
- Paid Vacation
- Fun, relaxed, casual work environment
- Generous employee discount program