Posted by Bemis Associates, Inc on 01/27/2020
Industry Sector: Action, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep, Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
= Balance and prioritize sales activities in a way that maintains and grows Bemis business with different types of accounts – including new leads and established accounts.
= Partner effectively cross functionally to ensure that our commitments to the customer are well understood, prioritized appropriately, and fulfilled consistently.
= Demonstrate the sales skills and behaviors that drive effective and lasting partnerships with the customer and result in identifying and closing the right opportunities.
= Build a robust and executable sales plan using the plan to make plan process and value-selling methodology.
= Stay current on market, customer and Bemis trends and capabilities.
= Develop and continuously improve processes and procedures as needed (ecosystem).
= Maintain/increase business at assigned accounts using focused business conversation.
= Work directly with designers, product developers, product directors on specification process, address technical issues, support supply chain management teams to ensure effective production, stocking and delivery efforts.
= Coordinate technical services between customer, Bemis US and HK Offices.
= Proactively monitor key sales metrics at assigned customers (year on year sales performance, sales against forecast, opportunity pipeline, etc).
= Attend Trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Adept at a variety of applications, including CRM, ERP, and MS Office products.
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience – with proven experience growing new and existing accounts.
- Must have prior experience independently building sales account/ territory plans inclusive of new and existing business opportunities; establishing opportunity strategy and tactical plans of execution..
- Must have prior experience working cross functionally with shared resources to objectively gain buy in to achieve business results.
- Ability to organize, execute and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve with diverse sets of people.
- Can drive projects and problem solve to successful resolution with minimal guidance.