GORE Wear - US Customer Service Manager
Posted by W.L. Gore & Associates on 01/30/2020
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
GORE®Wear US Customer Service Manager – Bozeman, MT
About the Role: Our rapidly growing enterprise is seeking a Customer Service Manager within our GORE® Wear business based in Bozeman, MT. In this role, you will provide support to customers of our GORE®Wear business and partner with Field Sales associates and other account/business team members to meet customer needs and achieve desired business outcome while delivering a great customer experience.
- Effective and timely order management, in compliance with our procedures and agreed service levels.
- Enter and track customer orders in Gore’s ERP systems. Manage all B2B customer inquiries in regards to order placement, order status, and delivery.
- Oversee distribution of orders – manage backlog, identify and resolve risks and errors in allocation/delivery operations and outbound logistics
- Empower sales team to make data driven solutions through development and distribution of metrics and standardized reporting
- Partner with Field Sales associates and Sales Reps to reporting, new customer creation, B2B portal mgmt., pricing
- Warranty claims resolution and Returns management
- Address Book and CRM Management handling
- Interact within global teams with diverse cultures
- Surface key insights that pose challenges or opportunities in achieving business objectives
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role in Inside Sales/Customer Service
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role to Sales Operations/Allocation Analyst
- Master degree or Bachelor's degree; (preferably in business, marketing or related field)
- Great system and process skills (including BI Reporting, Excel, Outlook, ERP, Sales Force...)
- High degree of Customer and Service orientation.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Data driven, with strong process orientation and takes initiative to solve problems/improve processes
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing problems in a fast paced environment
- Understands and practices the Gore culture. Great team player
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
At Gore we are looking for qualified and motivated individuals. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.