ERP and Supply Chain Manager
Posted by DPS Skis on 02/13/2020
Industry Sector: Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Management - Product, Operations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Become an integral team member in a dynamic and growing ski company. DPS brings a fifteen-year legacy of innovation, with a brand deeply rooted in the core of the sport, designing and producing game changing products that positively shape our sport. DPS is seeking an experienced individual able to develop and manage our ERP system and ensuring that accounting, sales, product management, production, and fulfillment, have the tools and business intelligence required to operate and communicate effectively. The ERP and Supply Chain Manager is a critical function as a manufacturer, and central to all elements of the company.
- Manage our IQMS ERP system to support accounting, sales, product management, production, and fulfillment.
- Lead the integration of our new Shopify E-commerce platform and the derivative sales and fulfillment functions.
- Evolve our MRP protocol to integrate into our over arching IQMS system, helping to align demand planning, material procurement, and production scheduling.
- Manage the Inventory Specialist to ensure cost effective procurement and the uninterrupted supply of both raw materials and finished goods.
- With the Factory Manager oversee production planning and maintain inventory accuracy from production output.
- Manage global traffic and logistics, from minimizing air shipments, to being point of contact for factory shipments, to being the in-house expert on duties, tariffs.
- Coordinate movement of inventory between departments and representatives around the world.
- Works with Sales Service Manager ensuring that Wholesale, Direct, and Pro have clear visibility to the inventory opportunities we have to sell.
- Facilitates the interactions and data between the factory manager scheduling, sales operations, and supply chain so that all are working in concert to realize the quarterly demand from each sales channels with purchasing patterns and scheduling that support uninterrupted production and supply.
- Manage and maintain inventory reporting for company wide use.
- Ensure all orders flow smoothly through the sales and the fulfillment process and problem solve where issues occur.
- Expert in implementing or managing ERP systems for custom needs.
- Experienced in supply chain management and vendor relationships.
- Working knowledge in demand planning, and fulfillment.
- Organizing, and working with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
- Skill and experience in Crystal reporting and providing accurate business intelligence.
- Strong verbal and written communicator to various stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment with fast paced, regularly evolving tasks and priorities.
- The preferred start date is: ASAP.
- This job is located at DPS HQ in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.