Customer Operations Coordinator, North America
Posted by Helly Hansen on 10/21/2020
Industry Sector: Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service, Operations
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products.
Helly Hansen is seeking a Customer Operations Coordinator for North America. This position will manage the day-to-day operations of our tier 2 and 3 accounts and work directly with those accounts across North America.
The position is located at our Helly Hansen North American office in Richmond, BC, Canada. The Customer Operations Coordinator reports directly to the Category Managing Director-Professional Services. We provide a friendly, casual environment, competitive compensation, a generous product discount, and a full benefits package and generous paid time off.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Customer Order management for Tier 2 and 3 partners
- Collect and enter all orders for Tier 2 and 3 ProServ accounts
- Timely distribution of all order ACKS and Confirmations for ProServ accounts
- Track and communicate pre-order and at-once customer orders
- Work with internal resources to implement EDI with key partners
- Manage ancillary orders for tier 2, tier 3 and Key accounts
- Coordinate and execute program for both ProServ and B2B in both Canada and the US
- Work with B2B management to share weekly WIP report to CMD and sales team
Warranty/Tune Up program
- Coordinate and execute seasonal end warranty and tune up with participating partners (i.e. Vail Resorts, RCR, Sun Valley/Snowbasin, etc )
- Coordinate and confirm the accuracy of program invoicing
- Work closely with sales, B2B sales management and the CMD, regular dialogue with Tier 2, tier 3 (and their partners), and B2B customers to actively sell off inventory.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- Ability to understand the strategies of key competitors and formulate tactical plans
- Proven ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and complex processes
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and diplomatically to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to think conceptually and analytically
- Ability to work collaboratively with all internal stake-holders
- Proficient user of Microsoft office products and ability to use basic features of Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time
- Passion for both snow and water based activities preferred.