Posted by QuietKat Electric Hunting Bike on 11/19/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Tech Rep
Company Type: Association
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
QuietKat, founded in 2012 by twin brothers Jake and Justin Roach, is the #1 hunt, fish and overland premium electric bike brand on the planet. Our rugged all-terrain eBikes were originally designed to elevate the backcountry experience by replacing traditional ATVs and combustion-powered vehicles with a nimble, quiet, and efficient alternative.
We're growing quickly and looking for passionate outdoor enthusiasts to take our company to the next level. QuietKat is strategically located in Eagle, Colorado, home to legendary powder days, endless MTB trails, and award-winning trout streams.
Since May 2021, QuietKat has been a proud member of the Vista Outdoor family of brands.
We're looking for an energetic bike technician to join our Eagle based team. This position is an integral part of the QuietKat team and will be responsible for building, maintaining, and tuning eBikes in our fun, fast-paced, and busy shop. No eBike experience? Bring your basic bike maintenance experience and passion for all things bike related, and we'll help you learn. Know and love eBikes inside and out? That's great too - we'll welcome your expertise.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain bikes following QuietKat standards
- Meticulously maintain records of completed work
- Perform regular quality control and testing, including riding our eBikes regularly
- Interact with our great QuietKat owners via phone, video, or in person to help answer questions, troubleshoot, and solve problems
- Jump in to help in our warehouse, inventory, or customer experience functions when necessary
- eBike experience preferred
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to document completed work and maintain a clean and efficient work area
- 2+ years bike shop experience preferred
- Capable of performing basic bike maintenance with demonstrated understanding of
- Tube/Tire/Tire liner Installation/Removal
- Derailleur Adjustment/Installation/Removal
- Chain/Chainring/Cassette Adjustment/Installation/Removal
- Brake System Adjustment/Installation/Removal – Mechanical & Hydraulic
- Fork Adjustment/Installation/Removal
- Bottom Bracket/Crankarms/Pedals Adjustment/Installation/Removal
- Dropper Post Installation/Removal
- Basic knowledge of E-Bike Components
- Motor/Controller/Display Adjustment/Installation/Removal
In addition to the opportunity to work on bikes year round, this position comes with great gear discounts and competitive benefits like medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plan with employer matched contributions, and more. The hourly rate for this position is $16.00-$22.78/ hour depending on experience.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled