Posted by Dero/Everlast on 05/10/2022
Industry Sector: Action
Job Categories: Materials
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Do you enjoy traveling and want the opportunity to see the country? Do you enjoy working with your hands and have basic carpentry/construction skills? Do you like the idea that your job can help people lead active lifestyles? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The installer travels the country weekly installing climbing walls primarily in schools, camps and recreation centers as well as bike racks at numerous locations. Often the installer is the only representative of the company that the customer will meet, so strong customer service skills are a must.
· Responsible, punctual and trustworthy
· Able to repeatedly lift up to 100 pounds
· Able to reach, stretch and climb repeatedly and often in order to install climbing wall panels
· Willing and available to travel, often for many consecutive days – varying schedule
· Able to work independently, with no supervision, and take initiative
· Knowledge of basic carpentry and construction principles
· Handy with good attention to details
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Good communication skills, courteous and outgoing attitude
· Must pass background check
· Must pass drug test
· Other responsibilities and duties may be required from time to time as necessary
· Will travel via air or driving to customer jobsites and install climbing walls and/or bike racks.
· Will keep in constant communication with office/supervisor during process.
· Will communicate with customer and problem-solve as necessary.
· Will follow all company policies and procedures.
· When able to (i.e., has time on plane or as passenger in car, etc.), will do correlating paperwork normally done by office staff such as expense reports, timecards, etc., and will track time separately from time spent Installing.
· 5 days PTO
· Meal per diem while traveling/installing
· Paid for travel time, not just installation time
Everlast a PlayCore company considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Dero, a PlayCore Comany, designs innoviative, high-quality, and functional bicycling infrastructure that people rely on every day: bike racks, bicycle storage, public bike repair, and street desing amenities. Real-world insight from the bike-centric lives of their employees influences all aspects of design. Dero takes pride in their American-madecrasftsmansip, sustainable practicies, excellent customer service and expertise.
Everlast, a PlayCore Company designs climbing walls, along with our hand holds, mats, safety features, curriculum and accessores. We will enable you to develop the best possible climbing program. We have been working with educators and youth serving agencies for over 30 years to bring the benefits of school climbing walls to facilities throughout the US. We believe that climbing provides physical, emotional, social and academic benefits.