Senior Unity Developer
Posted by Foresight Sports on 05/27/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Computer - Information Technology, Computer - Programmer, Design & Development - Product
Company Type: Recreation
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Located in San Diego, CA, Foresight Sports is a designer and manufacturer of performance analysis and game enhancement technologies. Our products include launch monitors, simulators, performance/entertainment software, and smart mobility solutions for a variety of sports and games. We are recognized by equipment manufacturers, top professional golfers, and media outlets as the industry leader in performance measurement systems. Foresight Sports is a total technology provider, with more than 15,000 GC launch monitors and golf simulation solutions in use in retail stores, driving ranges, commercial facilities, and homes worldwide. With engineering, manufacturing, and quality-assurance teams all located under one roof, Foresight Sports offers complete, vertically integrated solutions for every segment of the market.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Unity Developer to join our talented team!
- Technical lead for the FSX Pro team
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Transform design specifications into functional games
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Optimize game performance to run efficiently on specified hardware requirements
- Manage build and release pipelines for games
- Develop and deploy games on multiple platforms and form factors
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Establish and document coding standards and guidelines
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior and mid-level game developers
- Min. 5 years’ experience delivering commercial games
- Strong background in C# and game development using the Unity game engine
- Cross-platform game development experience on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Practical knowledge of OOP/OOD and best programming practices
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience working with game physics
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Perforce
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
Years of Experience
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
About Foresight Sports
Makers of the world’s most advanced and trusted golf launch monitors, simulators, and range solutions – including the award-winning GCQuad™.