Sr. Digital Engagement & Growth Manager
Posted by Topo Designs on 06/13/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 7 - 10 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
SR DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT & GROWTH MANAGER
– Denver, CO
Reports to Director of Marketing
Topo Designs is an outdoor lifestyle brand located in Denver, Co. Our business has been growing consistently over the last 13 years thanks to the efforts of a small group of hard-working, dynamic-thinking, impact-driven individuals. To continue our rapid growth we are looking for like-minded people to join our Marketing team. The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $90,000.
*This position requires the candidate to live in Denver, CO.
*Please do not apply if the salary requirements do not meet your needs. We have listed the cap.
Topo Designs is looking for an experienced manager, strategic thinker, creative storyteller to join the Brand Marketing team as our Sr Digital Engagement & Growth Manager. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future consumers. In this role you are responsible for overseeing the holistic Topo Designs Social Platforms growth & engagement vision through execution by architecting and enhancing company social media and influencer presence, including interacting with consumers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. In this role, your greatest responsibility is to drive awareness, elevate our Brand voice, look and feel and online reputation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, design, or related field.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in strategizing and scaling social media for a prominent brand.
• Proficient in social media apps, management platforms, Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs.
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 7+ years of relevant experience in strategizing and scaling organic platforms for a prominent brand.
• Experience in social media marketing, communications, graphic design, agency.
• Experience with major social media platforms and management.
• Experience with launching and growing brand presence and product campaigns seasonally.
• Experience with content creation, copywriting, graphic design, and strategy.
• Proficient written and verbal communication with C-level executives.
• Ability to execute, with attention to detail.
• Experienced in project management.
• Has a growth mindset.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a small team and with a positive attitude.
Job Duties: Strategy/Planning/Execution
• Create the growth & engagement strategy for Topo Designs brand experience across all organic platforms.
• Draft social media and digital marketing portion of go-to-market plans for brand campaigns, new product launches, integrating creative assets, events, other campaigns etc.
• Develop the monthly content calendar for all organic platforms. Overseeing the development and execution of the day to day activations.
• Develop, grow and kickoff strategic content briefs that detail assortment priorities, business objectives, content requirements and executional considerations.
• Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for campaigns, and recaps.
• Drive social listening and community management by listening and responding to what is said about our brand online; provide world-class support to customers, engage with relevant conversations in real-time, share insights and feedback to internal teams.
• Work closely with Customer Service to monitor and make strategic recommendations on how to respond on our social channels, providing prompt, accurate customer service to customers.
• Manage day to day relationships with key digital marketing vendors/agencies and channel partners.
• Create influencer strategy and execution aligning to the right partners to drive brand awareness.
• Stay current on social platform changes, analyze engagement data identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements and test new social channel features to evolve continuously.
• Conduct on-going trend, and competitive analysis to inspire content ideas and build relevance and engagement on Topo’s organic channels.
• Lead creation of and distribute reports measuring and analyzing campaign metrics with the goal of adjusting tactics to optimize growth, engagement and overall performance, leverage insight to identify opportunities for improvement and rationale for execution of campaigns.
Creative Development and Execution:
• Lead content strategy, execution and management, developing visually-rich, channel-specific social content to engage in the feed and educate, celebrate, and inspire our audiences.
• Write social copy that aligns to Brand tone and voice.
• Create/film and publish Brand and native social content designing written and graphic content ensuring brand consistency across imagery, copy through tone, voice and terminology.
• Responsible for directing and briefing on-camera talent to ensure that they feel comfortable, and that content aligns to the brief. On-camera talent includes Topo employees, brand founders, influencers, and brand ambassadors.
This is a full-time, exempt salaried position. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k with a match, an annual
activity and mental health monetary allowance, PTO, paid volunteer days and a generous product allowance. Please
send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.