Posted by Dick's Sporting Goods on 08/02/2022
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, Retailer
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Bike Technician Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement, specifically (but not limited to) our Bike Department
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Achieve sales goals through selling bikes and related merchandise
- Bike building, repair and service
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment
- Passion for Bikes
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
About Dick's Sporting Goods
Our Company is built on the belief that sports make people better and that giving back and doing what's right is ultimately what makes us successful. This has been engrained in our business since we sold our first fishing lure in 1948, and it will always be central to our strategy.