Inside Sales Representative
Posted by Swiftwick on 11/16/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Swiftwick is a leading performance sock company. Swiftwick empowers life’s adventures through thoughtful design, superior craftsmanship, and a continuous passion to help others do what moves them. Every sock is made in the USA and backed by our "Best Sock You Will Ever Wear" guarantee. Swiftwick is headquartered in Franklin, TN. Remote work is optional for this role.
The Inside Sales Representative works closely with the sales team and provides critical support to our growing independent dealer. The right candidate is outgoing, listens intently, and can effectively communicate over the phone. They will view each customer interaction enthusiastically, and as a chance to win and create a positive experience for the customer.
- Contact existing and potential dealers to advance the selling process.
- Engage buyers and listen carefully to identify opportunities for replenishment or expansion.
- Generate excitement for the brand among active retailers by sharing product updates, case studies from other retailers and recent PR wins.
- Analyze sales and inventory data to prepare proposed orders.
- Present sales programs to new and existing dealers.
- Contact dormant accounts and reengage them as active retailers.
- Develop and execute daily/monthly call plans.
- Provide outstanding customer support to accounts that call or email with questions.
- Recommend market and/or product adjustments based on account feedback and market intelligence.
- Maintain accurate call records and customer data in the company’s CRM system.
- The above represents general responsibilities for the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned supporting company goals and initiatives.
- Prior experience with Inside/Outside Sales, Retail Sales, or Customer Service
- Comfortable overcoming objections and closing sales via the telephone
- Strong sense of sales and customer service
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred