GPS bike computer
Posted by Bryton on 11/28/2018
Industry Sector(s): Bike,
Employer State: CA
Contact Name: Yu Ya Hsu
Posting Description & Requirements
Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, Bryton Inc was founded by elite consumer electronics product development and marketing professionals. Combining strong R&D and innovative product management teams, reinforced by a team of sales/marketing specialists with branding experiences across 5 continents, Bryton solidifies its capability in the consumer market and builds a foundation for success.
Bryton currently carries a complete line of GPS cycling computers and plans to fulfill consumer needs in 4 main sports activities: Cycling, Fitness, Outdoor Adventure, and Athletic Training. Bryton strives to bring the love of sports, fun and friends into everyday fitness/exercise activities.
Bryton currently sponsors professional teams around the world, including Wilier Triestina – Sella Italia (Italy), Team Caja Rural – Seguros RGA (Spain), Team Illuminate, Team Androni Giocattoli (Italy), Team Ukyo (Japan), Trek Selle San marco, and Team Senter-Merida (Taiwan).
About this Position:
As the Outside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative and customer-oriented company that strives to deliver quality products to the market. In this role, you will be the driving force for dealer awareness and the growth of Bryton product portfolio in the Specialty Bike Market. This position gives you the opportunity to develop relationships with distributor sales representatives and dealers in order to positively influence Bryton’s market share & sales growth. Day-to-day responsibilities include regularly communicating with Dealers within a specific geographic area and familiarizing them with our current product mix.
Remote Location: California
Working extensively with AM and Sales team and help to sell Bryton’s products to dealers within a given territory.
- Remain constantly up to date on territory demographics, events, dealer circumstances, external influences, etc. Be conscientious of themes as they develop and communicate relevant information to AM and Sales teams.
- Call on dealers in person as well as communicate with them through additional methods, such as phone and email, about an array of products including sales initiatives, promotions, opportunities and placement of product and programs. Professionally present Brand and Products to dealers, demonstrate products and explain features and selling points to customers. Collaborate with AM and Sales team to determine sales strategy and identify best product mix, promotion, placement and pricing. Make assessments of each dealer’s selling performance and make recommendations based on findings. Develop, nurture and sustain relationships with dealers to generate/increase sales.
- Meet or exceed goals for the assigned territory. Track selling activity and fulfill orders for dealers
- Offer suggestions for improving forecasting methods based on variables that are relevant within your territories.
- Communicate daily with Regional Sales Manager regarding discounts, terms and credit limits given to dealers.
- Share knowledge and feedback with others at Bryton to help drive sales. Support new hires on the Sales team by sharing information, teaching and coaching.
- Monitor competitors’ programs to identify dealers’ wants and needs. Recommend solutions and design creative ways to increase dealer sales. Deliver sales training support to dealers and execute demos.
- 2+ years outside sales experience with proven track record
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 3 - 5 years Specialty Bike Industry experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team in order to meet established objectives
- Customer-Centric attitude with the ability to balance both customer benefits and business goals effectively.
- Financial and statistical literacy required with the ability to interpret numbers and make recommendations based on results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Officemargin-left:18.0pt;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>
- Independent travel required which includes airplane and driving a motor vehicle. Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Travel minimum 50%-75%
- Able to use phone and computer extensively on a daily basis
- Some overnight travel may be required
* All candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background check, driving check, credit check and a drug screening. *