Hudson Valley Sales Group
Posted by Hudson Valley Sales Group on 05/08/2019
Industry Sector(s): Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow,
States: DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, DC
Categories: accessories, apparel, footwear, hard goods, soft goods,
Posting Description & Requirements
Hudson Valley Sales Group, an independent rep agency working with some of the leading manufacturers of high performance outdoor apparel, equipment & footwear is looking for a experienced, motivated, creative, sales rep in the Mid-Atlantic (NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE & Northern VA) If you are self-starter, independent individual we are offering competitive pay in a fun, high-energy environment. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Execute on monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for the territory
- Increase dealer coverage through existing and new dealer accounts
- Provide information from the field relative to the competition and market change
- Provide ongoing reports on regular basis and special reports as required by manager
- Manage all on-going sales activities pertaining to the dealer base, including establishment of new dealer accounts, order processing, implementation of dealer sales business plans and territory reporting
- Ensure all customers are up to date on information relative to marketing, product, programs, sales, events, etc.
- Established relationships with local specialty retail owners/managers in your territory
- Excellent communication and computer skills o Visit accounts regularly to check inventory and encourage re-orders
- Organize, plan and lead clinics with key retailers about basic nutrition guidelines
The successful candidate will have:
- Has a passion for the outdoors. o 2+ years previous rep experience
- Strong operational knowledge of sales/marketing tools to align resources to achieve objectives.
- Presentation Skills Familiarity with and experience in the outdoor, fashion or action sports apparel industry preferred.
- Advanced skills in Windows, Word, Excel, Internet and PowerPoint o Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills o Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Follows-through on all assignments independently o Able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have valid driver's license, safe driving record, and be willing to utilize own vehicle for business purposes.
About Hudson Valley Sales Group
We are a full service sporting goods manufacture representation company. We partner with companies by fostering strong relationships between the manufacturer and retailer. We seek a relationship with the manufacturer having goals and values similar to our own.
MANUFACTURE REPRESENTATIVES FOR MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR, NEMO, TIMBUK2 & VASQUE