Paddlesports, Boardsports And Water Sports Industry Resources
There are many careers and jobs available in the paddlesports and water sports industries, The Paddle Sports and Waters Sport Industries are comprised of companies who distribute and or manufacture outdoor apparel, gear, equipment, gear and accessories. Providing services to these companies are consultants and independent contractors and independent outside sales reps. Retail stores sell outdoor gear, equipment and apparel to paddle and water sport enthusiasts. The retailers are range from small, locally-owned stores to national chains such as REI or L.L. Bean. Consumers, outfitters, travel and tour companies and even the military purchase the inventory. In addition, outfitters, instructors and guides, and consumers who purchase the gear and clothing and use it commercially or privately for rafting, whitewater and flatwater kayaking, stand up paddle boarding (SUP) and canoeing.
Non-paddling sports include scuba and snorkeling, surfing, water skiing and wake boarding, sail boarding, kite boarding etc.
- Access Fund
- America Outdoors
- American Canoe Association
- American Whitewater Affiliation
- Board Retailers Association
- Paddlesports North America
- Leave No Trace
- StandUp Paddle Industry Association
- Water Sports Industry Association
Outdoor Outside Rep Associations
- EORA - Eastern Outdoor Reps Association
- EWSRA - Eastern Winter Sports Reps Association
- MRA - Midwestern Reps Association
- NEWSR - New England Winter Sports Reps, Inc.
- Outdoor Reps Association, Inc.
- SWRA - Southeastern Winter Reps Association
- WWSRA - Western Winter Sports Reps Association
- United State Reps Association
- Outdoor Retailer
- America Outdoors Confluence
- Paddlesports Retailer
- Surf Expo