Posted by Landway on 01/28/2019
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Admin/Clerical, Customer Service, Operations
Company Type: Apparel/Soft Goods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
WHO WE ARE
Landway is an established clothing manufacturer and supplier in the promotional products industry. That means our business is developing stylish outdoor apparel and putting a logo on it. Our company has been growing by leaps and bounds and we're looking for friendly and dedicated people to add to our already amazing team. We are committed to introducing the very best products in our industry category and seek the same passion and dedicated fortitude from our people.normal'>
COULD THIS BE YOU?
Our ideal candidate must possess the right attitude and have the potential and background necessary to grow with the company. We are passionate about what we do and every single member of our team understands that our bottom line is to take care of our customers and ensure that they can count on us. Although it is far more important for us to bring on the right team member and put forth the training ourselves, we are looking for candidates with the following background and skills to offer:
• PROFESSIONAL speaking experience over the phone and in person
• IMPECCABLE communication skills and grammar (written and verbal)
• FLEXIBLE in juggling multiple tasks everyday and working with others in a team
• PROACTIVE in taking initiative for resolving issues and getting things done
• ORGANIZED and picky about details and getting things right
• EDUCATED (bachelor's degree required)
• RELIABLE & PUNCTUAL - leave your personal life at the door and be ready to start the day fresh with your colleagues!normal'>
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Manage orders and production schedules so that the delivery and receipt of product is accurate and on-time
- Manage quality control on ordered merchandise – quantity, sizes, accurate product and brand guidelines
- Manage all delivery of product to appropriate destinations e.g. embroidery, screen print, heat transfer of end product to client.
- Coordinate receipt and review of production proofs. Verify accuracy to specification and order (final approval by client or sales rep).
- Communicate any and all issues/changes that impact production schedule immediately to all concerned parties
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or other written correspondence
- Proactively consider items that could impact a shipment from arriving on time (weather, shipping issues, etc.) and manage around them
- Proactively investigate, resolve and find solutions for customer complaints, problems and order related issues
- Coordinate with internal departments on customers’ behalf to ensure customer needs are met
- Develop and grow relationships with customers by understanding their business needs and products, and provide solutions to best meet these needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and vendors. Keeping track of what special agreements and pricing we have with our preferred suppliers.
- Develop strong industry and product knowledge
- Understands the value of products, why/how customers use them
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement
- Timely responses to clients, suppliers/vendors and colleagues
- Other tasks as assigned
NECESSARY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Apparel / Outdoor Clothing Product Knowledge, Coordination Experience, Order Entry & Management, Customer Service, Fulfilling Customer Needs, Professional Verbal and Written Communication, Motivation for Customer Satisfaction, Proactivenormal'>
HOW TO APPLY
We hold a serious and committed responsibility towards serving our customers. Our professional and ethical standards are extremely high and we are looking for candidates who have a proven and verifiable track record of success and integrity.
If this candidate is you, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references and a short description of who you are and what you're looking for in your next career. We look forward to seeing if you're a good match to joining our team!
Check us out at: www.landway.com [DO NOT CALL]