ENO Marketing Director
Posted by Eagles Nest Outfitters - ENO on 10/17/2019
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Accounting, Management - Team, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
ENO is seeking a highly experienced, creative and strategic Marketing Director to drive the vision, strategy and execution of all brand-wide marketing initiatives. This highly critical position will build authentic connections between the ENO brand, our leading network of retailers, and our consumers around the world. You will also be responsible for supporting and fostering a culture of interdepartmental collaboration and growth.
- Directs all aspects of ENO's marketing strategy and written/visual communications.
- Leads collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Product departments to create and execute strong results-oriented programs for brand management, creative direction, digital/print advertising, seasonal catalogs, product content, public relations, media communications, visual merchandising, and point-of-purchase.
- Responsible for annual marketing strategy, media plan, calendar and budget management. Provides quarterly marketing reports on impact, spending, and return on investment. Ensures brand standards are met.
- Continually pursues new marketing approaches and strategies to develop and expand ENO’s customer base and brand equity.
- Develops and executes impactful, multi-media brand and product launch campaigns coordinated across sales channels, social media platforms, and all other networks.
- Works closely with the Product Team to strategically plan for and launch new product lines; ensuring alignment with industry trends, addressing market gaps and opportunities, and defending ENO's position as an industry/category leader.
- Applies industry leading knowledge of Direct-to Consumer and Digital Marketing techniques/trends; including customer acquisition, email marketing, conversion rate optimization (CRO), sales and experience funnels, affiliate programs, responsive web development, search engine optimization (SEO), and strategic content development.
- Builds and manages brand ambassadors, content creators, bloggers and social media influencers to generate fresh multi-media content, assists with product launches and continually reaches new audiences.
- Manages trade show presence including booth design, media appointments, and marketing-related vendor relationships, sponsorships and community engagement.
- Supports international brand awareness and revenue growth by working with the international sales team and global distribution partners.
- Brings a forward-thinking design and content-driven approach to brand and product marketing that is focused on continual improvement. Must be detail-oriented and entrepreneurial with a positive, high-energy, team-oriented attitude.
- 5+ Years Experience showcasing a pattern of personal and organizational growth and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Brand Management, or related field.
- Ability to travel approximately 2-3+ weeks per year.
- Bonus: You’re a passionate outdoor enthusiast with knowledge of the outdoor industry and previous experience with ENO products
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume & cover letter to the hiring team (email@example.com). If applicable, include link
to your website and/or attach a PDF portfolio (< 8MB).
In your cover letter, please address how you meet our qualifications and why you’d be a great match for ENO.
Company Sponsored 401(k)
Paid Time Off + Holidays
Employee Discounts on ENO Products
Outdoor Industry Pro Deal Access
WORKING AT ENO
Do you love a challenge? We are a group of hard-working people and outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test and delivering “ahh” experiences to active consumers worldwide. As an employer, we live our brand values every day, supporting a reliable, playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where employees can learn, thrive, and grow. ENO is based in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in
Asheville, North Carolina. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, Asheville has world class mountain biking, hiking, fishing, boating, and climbing. We have an amazing culinary and art scene and are home to an amazing array of breweries.
Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is based on experience. Position open until filled.