Angler Engagement Coordinator
Posted by St. Croix Rod on 01/12/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Park Falls
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
- Have a passion for the Outdoor Industry, especially fishing?
- Want to stoke the interests of current anglers and create a desire to fish in non-anglers?
- Attracted to being part of a family-owned company that's been in business for over 70 years?
- Desire to work as part of a collaborative, forward-looking team?
- Enjoy living in a place where lakes and wild spaces surround you?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on to learn more about the newly created Angler Engagement Coordinator position at St. Croix Rods in Park Falls, WI, home of the Best Rods on Earth.
St. Croix's Angler Engagement Coordinator will support activities and programs directed at anglers across the world, serve as the primary communication hub for special events and programs, and ensure that online influencers and ambassadors have access to photos, logos, etc. to help create a seamless online experience. In addition, the Angler Engagement Coordinator will provide input on new programs and program enhancements.
Interested? Click on the Job Description on our Careers page for more information.
Thinking you might want to join the St. Croix Team? Apply now using our quick application process.
St. Croix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.