Receiving Associate (Golden, CO)
Posted by Yeti Cycles on 08/02/2022
Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor
Job Categories: Operations, Warehouse
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Position: Receiving Associate
Date: June 2022
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Inventory Control Specialist
The Receiving Associate has the primary responsibility of receiving, labeling, and storing inbound product in logical locations. We are looking for someone who has attention to detail, can produce flawless work while performing repetitive tasks, and can produce a high volume of work in a timely manner. This employee is self-motivated, can increase productivity to meet demand, and is willing to work as part of a team that contributes to all functions of the daily warehouse operations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Unload and verify condition, count, and accuracy of inbound products
• Warehouse organization - Invent, reinvent, and re-reinvent storage methods and locations
• Annual physical inventory attendance is required
• Ensure FIFO, where required
• Control release of product to warehouse and other personnel
• Perform stock put aways in designated locations
• Create and audit stock labels, repack, label, and organize materials
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and assist with the overall upkeep of the warehouse
Job Qualifications, Competencies, and Key Attributes:
• Retail, manufacturing, or warehouse experience
• Detail oriented and organized
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries become late.
• Ability to multitask
• Operate material handling equipment (stacker, pallet jack, etc.)
• Ability to climb ladders
• Lift and move 50lb cartons unassisted
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, paid parental leave, and disability insurance.
$17-18/hour, depending on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com – include the job title ‘Receiving Associate’ in the subject line.
About Yeti Cycles
YETI IS A PLACE WHERE YOU WOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE
Our offices are cluttered with bike magazines, new parts waiting to be tested, and tons of bikes clamped in bike stands ready for their next ride. If you were to stop by Yeti in the morning, you would be greeted with a big smile and a strong cup of coffee. If you wandered in around lunch time, you would find a locked door and an empty building - we ride everyday from eleven thirty to one. After five-thirty? You would likely be poured a strong, hoppy beer and sit ring-side to a fierce battle of ping-pong.