Footwear National Key Accounts Manager
Posted by Aetrex, Inc. on 04/05/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Aetrex is seeking a Footwear National Key Accounts Managerwith experience in comfort footwear space to grow existing strategic accounts and to expand our footprint in the United States. Develop and foster relationships with new and existing customers. The ideal candidate must have a deep customer and industry knowledge and be able to influence key decision makers on the Aetrex difference. Primary responsibility of this role is to expand Aetrex distribution and grow existing accounts. Manage all activities associated with accounts to achieve sales targets and elevate accounts to next level of success. Qualified candidates should have a successful track record of business development, business growth, and profitability, expert level salesmanship, and be a consummate networker.
- Develop and foster highly effective relationships with new retail accounts to expand distribution.
- Prospecting and researching leads.
- Deliver impactful customer presentations with customers -maintain relationships and close deals for profitable long-term growth.
- Maintain an outstanding level of service and support with our Strategic Accounts
- Provide bi-weekly recaps of progress towards opening new accounts
- Achieve established growth and profitability targets for strategic accounts including P&L input.
- Expand Aetrex distribution with the guidance of VP of Footwear Sales.
- Continue to expand knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Very competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental/vision coverage, 20 PTO (Paid Time Off) days, 401(k) with a company match, Summer Hours, Flexible Spending Account, HRA and Short-term/Long-term disability insurance, Early Fridays year round, Volunteer Days, Onsite Gym, weekly Yoga class, monthly team building events, free EV charging stations, and more!
- An opportunity to work with a team of fun-loving Top Professionals like yourself
- A career path and a growth opportunity with a global leader in comfort and wellness footwear and foot scanning technology.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.