Cache Tailgate pads - Multiple territories open
Posted by Cache on 10/26/2020
Industry Sector(s): Bike,
States: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY,
Categories: hard goods, soft goods,
Employer State: UT
Employer City: Salt Lake City
Posting Description & Requirements
Based out of Salt Lake City, Utah - Cache invented and patented the world's first Modular Tailgate System. After years of seeing the same tailgate pad over and over, we decided to make our own to answer the needs of anyone who owns a truck. We have seen 200% growth over the past year as we have expanded our retail partners by over 50+ accounts including national retailers, large E-comm, and indepently owned stores. We are entering the collegiate licensing arena this fall with multiple schools and aim for this to be a year round opportunity throughout the United States as we grow our licensing agreements.
Website - www.trustcache.com
Job Opening - Independent Sales Representative (multiple territories through the US) Commission Only
- Sell all Cache products within established territory to new and existing retailers in bike, outdoor, fishing, automotive, etc.
- Promote Cache to brick and mortar, ecomm, and national retailers within each territory
- No cap on commissions (top rep made over 15k$ just this summer)
- Established territory required
- If interested, please email Tyler@trustcache.com with resume & current territory coverage or apply through Outdoorindustryjobs.com
Brothers and co-founders, Dillon and Tyler invented the world';s fist Modular Tailgate Pad - the Basecamp System. A fully patented tailgate pad that featurs locking carabiner, detchable chairs, and cooler. All products can be bought & sold individually or as a complete kit offering not only the mountain biker, but all those who enjoy the outdoors in any capacity.
Please see our website, www.trustcache.com for more information.