Posted by Armored Outdoor Gear on 07/27/2022
Industry Sector(s): Action, Bike, Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor, WaterSports,
Territories: Southwest, East coast, Northwest, Southeast
Categories: hard goods,
Employer State: AZ
Employer City: FLAGSTAFF
Posting Description & Requirements
Armored Outdoor Gear Inc. Is looking for an enthusiastic and driven independent sales representative to drive company sales by persuading customers to purchase our products. The independent sales representative’s responsibilities include managing customer relationships, identifying networking opportunities, answering customers' questions, and finding new customers. You should also be able to implement effective sales strategies to continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
To be successful as an independent sales representative, you should be committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision. Ultimately, a top-performing independent sales representative should demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, and achieve excellent customer service at all times.
Independent Sales Representative Responsibilities:
· Identifying potential customers through networking and following leads.
· Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products.
· Persuading customers to purchase company products by highlighting product benefits and key features.
· Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
· Negotiating pricing with suppliers and vendors to encourage purchases.
· Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
· Following up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products meet their expectations.
· Filling out the necessary paperwork and obtaining customers' signatures to complete each sale.
· Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints.
Independent Sales Representative Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED.
· Certified sales professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
· Valid driver's license.
· Proven sales experience.
· The ability to travel to customers.
· The ability to work independently.
· Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
About Armored Outdoor Gear
Armored Outdoor Gear manufactures steel mesh protection bags, packs and covers for use on land, water, security zones, travel and everyday life.
There are lots of manufacturers for these items, but none have the unique characteristics of Armored Outdoor Gear's mesh products.