SneakyHunter - Boot Strap Lights - Social Media (Commission Based on Sales)
Posted by SneakyHunter on 12/02/2019
Industry Sector(s): Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor,
States: AL, AK, AB, AZ, AR, BC, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MB, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NB, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NF, NC, ND, NS, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PI, QC, RI, SA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY,
Categories: accessories, footwear,
Employer State: ID
Employer City: Salmon
Posting Description & Requirements
We are a brand new start up company in the outdoor industry based in Salmon Idaho. We sell our products online and out of our home. We are avid outdoorsmen and currently are seeking a like minded person to help us with the next phase of our business. That is Social Media and Marketing. We put a lot of work in getting our product to market and now we need help to get it out on Social Media. Check us out at SneakyHunter.com .
Social Media Manager
- Must be savvy in all types of Social media
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Work remote,flexible hours
- Must be avid hunter/outdoorsman or outdoorswoman
- Self motivated Experienced in Social media and marketing
- Good work ethic and manners
- Recent graduate or current student will be considered.
- Someone who has cutting edge knowledge
- Compensation Position is currently commission only
- Your commission is based on sales . So when we make money, you make money. Bonuses and incentives will be added as we grow.