The Position: International Sales Manager
Klymit is a high-growth, outdoor consumer products company located in Centerville, Utah. Our team designs, manufactures, markets and sales innovative outdoor gear. Our customers enjoy the outdoors and whether they backpack, camp, hunt, or enjoy water sports, they love their Klymit products for the real comfort when sleeping outside.
Join our team! Klymit is currently seeking a sale professional, with international experience, to fill an INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER position. This job is based at the Utah headquarters and offers a base salary, commissions, and full benefits. The base salary amount depends on experience. Please see the accompanying job description for more information.
Contact Bart Miller
Phone: (801) 228-8427
Klymit is currently seeking an International Sales Manager to work from our Centerville, Utah location. This position reports directly to the V.P. of Sales and is responsible for the management of customers outside North American distribution channels. The ISM role has accountability for achieving Klymit’s key business objectives by developing and executing customer business plans that achieve sales growth and margin target. The ISM is also responsible for new customer acquisition.
Klymit designs, manufactures, and sales products for active outdoor lifestyles. We are focused on keeping campers, backpackers, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds comfortable as they pack and sleep. Key responsibilities for the ISM position include, but are not limited to:
· Selling: Develop and deliver effective selling presentations that acquire and/or grow international customer business
· Negotiating: Improve customer performance and ROI through frequent and effective conversations. International travel is required for face-to-face meetings
· Profitability: Own responsibility for customer margin contribution and effectively manage customers to accomplish assigned financial objectives
· New Product Launches: Develop and execute plans for effective launches of newly developed products. This process could include input on strategies for product specs, packaging, and launch execution
· Customer/Channel Expert: Learn all facets of international customer and channel dynamics and use understanding to align on customer priorities
· Teamwork: Work closely with cross-functional colleagues, including; marketing, customer service, shipping, product development, finance, and supply chain
· Performance Tracking: Utilize available tools to analyze data on a variety of critical business drivers to improve results
· Customer Planning: Develop and execute customer plans through application of sales disciplines, company strategies, and go-to-market guidelines
· Volume and Co-op Spend Forecasting: Develop accurate volume and financial forecasts
· Budgets: Manage your budgets according to company guidelines
Key qualifications for this position include:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of international sales experience (CPG highly preferred)
· Strong history of delivering sustainable growth and exceeding sales plans
· Proven track record in sales planning and customer P&L planning
· Solid analytical skills in MS Office and internal sales tools
· Consumer product channel experience. Experience selling within retail channels with understanding of channel dynamics
· Relationship Building: Skilled at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and at customer level
· Presentation Building: Skilled at development of presentation documents drawing from all available sources
· Presenting Skills: Delivery of presentations in one-on-one or group settings to deliver specific message and obtain the desired highest commitment
· 30% travel requirement
This is a tremendous opportunity! We pay competitively based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Pay includes a base salary plus commissions. We offer full benefits including; medical, prescription, dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, and more!
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to creating outdoor goods. We are born from the idea that outdoor experiences are enhanced by our different approach to build superior products with a technological edge. Founded in 2007, the Klymit team thrives on this challenge. Where others see problems, we find solutions.
Contact Bart Miller
Phone: (801) 228-8427
Job Location: Centerville, UT
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years
Contact Name: Bart Miller